No products in the cart.
Kellogg’s Oats Trusted by Nutritionists – 500 Gram
Ask for More Info
- A Superfood that you will Love – Start your day with the goodness of energy, protein and fibre from a nourishing breakfast like Kellogg’s Oats. Oats’ versatile nature and great granular texture make it the right ingredient for several recipes. Eat right for a better you! Oats trusted by 96% Nutritionists as part of a balanced diet* *Basis responses from 170 Nutritionists in a survey conducted by Kellogg India in 2019, on Oats as part of a balanced diet
- Just one serve of Kellogg’s Oats – One serve of Kellogg’s Oats (40g) provides energy that of 2 Wheat Rotis (30g each), Fibre that of 1 Guava (50g) and protein that of 100g cooked Bengal Gram dal.
- Rich in Soluble Fibre– Oats contains Soluble Fibre when taken as a part of a balanced diet contributes to a reduction of blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of soluble dietary fibre.
- Low in Sodium – Oats are low in sodium. Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure
- Super Easy To Make – Cook one serving of Oats with a large glass of water or skimmed / low-fat milk for approx. 3 minutes. Enjoy it hot, with toppings of your choice, from fresh fruits to dried fruits or nuts.
Oats is a wonder grain that has more soluble fibre than some grains like Wheat and Rice. Eating healthy oats may help you avoid unhealthy foods at irregular times.
There are no reviews yet.