Sebamed Baby Bubble Bath – 200 ML
- Made in Germany
- For bubbles, pour 2-3 ml under running water in the baby tub or bucket while stirring with hands, once the bubbles are formed
- Place the baby in the tub or bucket, ideally, the baby should not stay in the bath for more than five minutes
- A pleasant foam for the baby’s well-being, extra mild formula with active cleansing substances cleanses the skin minimizing lipid removal
- Chamomile extract soothes the sensitive skin and protects against irritation, special no-tears formula
- Sugar-based mild cleanser, chamomile
- Instructions Included
Sebamed baby bubble bath has a pH of 5.5 and has an extra mild sugar-based cleanser. Baby Bubble Bath is an extremely mild foaming bath additive with good cleansing properties. It strengthens the resistance of baby skin with a physiological pH of 5.5. At pH 5.5 alone the skin barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at pH 5.5, the lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of pathogenic bacteria is restricted. Conventional bubble baths have pH>7 and chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, SLS which leads to allergic reactions. Sebamed baby bubble bath has chamomile which soothes irritated skin and has anti-bacterial properties. Due to the special combination of active ingredients, a baby bubble bath causes no irritation of the eyes the dreaded tears and stinging. Made in Germany. 100 per cent soap and alkali free. Extra mild tenside complex for gentle cleansing action without dehydrating. Soft controlled foaming. Natural moisturizing agents protect against dryness. Supports the natural lipid balance. Allantoin makes the skin soft and smooth. Pleasant botanical fragrance. Ideal from six months onwards. No tears formula. Clinically proven – 70 per cent reduction in flaking and 100 per cent increase in skin lipids within 2 weeks. [Source:- Adapted from Sebapharma product manual, Sebapharma, Germany]. 0 per cent irritant reactions and almost 0 per cent allergic reactions [Source:- Adapted from Sebapharma product manual, Sebapharma, Germany].
There are no reviews yet.